- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Beam Suntory Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 85 003 953 357) of Level 18, 100 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW 2060 (“Promoter”). Telephone: 02 8977 9700.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Participating Stores (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 29/07/2019 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 25/08/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Spend $25 or more in a single transaction on any Jim Beam product at a Participating Store (“Qualifying Transaction”). Individuals must ensure they obtain a purchase receipt for the Qualifying Transaction; and then
- Visit www.jimbeampromotions.com.au/tc-afl-tickets, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, email address, telephone number, ensure you keep your receipt for the Qualifying Transaction as proof of purchase) and submit the fully completed entry form.
- A participating store is any Thirsty Camel store nationally that displays material advertising this promotion (each a “Participating Store”).
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the amount spent in excess of $25 on Jim Beam products in that transaction); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Entrants must retain their original Thirsty Camel purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, that $25 or more was spent on Jim Beam, and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 30/08/2019 at 11am AEST. Additional reserve entries may be drawn and recorded in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business and their name will be published online at www.jimbeampromotions.com.au/tc-afl-tickets from 02/09/2019.
- The first valid entry drawn will win the prize of an ‘AFL Grand Final Experience’ for four (4)
adults valued at $15,000. Prize includes:
- Four (4) x tickets to the 2019 AFL Grand Final at the MCG in Melbourne on 28/09/2019;
- $10,000 spending money (awarded via EFT); and
- $2,000 AFL store voucher.
Prize must be taken on 28/09/2019 to coincide with the 2019 AFL Grand Final. For the removal of doubt, the prize does not include transport to/from the AFL Grand Final and/or accommodation in Melbourne. The winner and his/her companions will be responsible for organising any such arrangements themselves.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the tab or AFL store voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the tab or AFL store voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the tab and AFL store voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take / redeem the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The 2019 AFL Grand Final ticket prizes are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the winner (and/or his/her companion/s) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
- Total prize pool value is $15,000.
- Prize (or any unused portion of the prize) are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless specified otherwise.
- A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 13/09/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online at www.jimbeampromotions.com.au/tc-afl-tickets from 20/09/2019.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au. Entry and continued participation in this promotion is subject to the licensee’s liquor serving policy.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are the winner of the prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companions) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the 2019 AFL Grand Final is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of the prize or attendance at the prize event.
“JIM BEAM AFL GRAND FINAL TICKETS CHANCE TO WIN THIRSTY CAMEL PROMOTION” TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/34937ACT Permit No. TP19/03409 SA Permit No. T19/842